Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Orientation


Class actually started this week! At last the time has come for researching, reading, and writing! At the moment we are watching a series of history videos called "History of Britain" by Simon Schama--they are pretty hilarious, Schama has a great sense of humor.


Speaking of humor, here is a link to a video clip they showed us at orientation. The point they were trying to make was that herding cats was like looking out for all of us Americans.


It's pretty funny, I hope you enjoy it.


Other than that, not much has been going on. I spent my free time yesterday and today just chillin' and exploring Oxford. Today I went to Blackwell's and it is great! Barnes and Noble doesn't even come close to it's five stories and three miles of books! Be sure to check out my new photos on PhotoBucket!

No comments: