Monday, September 1, 2008

Excitement!

The day for my departure to England is rapidly approaching and I'm still trying to wrap things up here. I am currently reading The Art of Crossing Cultures by Craig Storti and The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis. I am learning quite a bit from both books. I'm also packing, which has proved to be more difficult than I thought it would be, even with the vaccum bags! However, I know that all this confusion and stress will pay out when I get to England. The first week I am there, all of the study abroad students will be taking trips to Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, and London! Some of the students are already looking into concerts and there is a possibility of going to see Hamlet at the Globe Theatre!!! Well, I need to go buy a bigger suitcase, more later.

1 comment:

knatalie06 said...

HEY Dabney!! Wow that's exciting :] well I'm glad you're doing something you love...Take care and have fun!!
Karina