Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Hello all! I just want to wish you all a very happy, though belated Valentine's Day. I spent the majority of today with my roommate Sarah Dollar. I slept in until after noon, which was wonderful! Then Sarah and I went to Greyfriar's, which is a really cool independent coffee house in downtown Chattanooga. We went down there to research and read, since we both have book reviews for our Renaissance class due on Monday. Of course, we didn't get much work done. While we were there we got a chance to hang out with Jonathan and Kristin, which was really fun. I haven't seen Kristin much since we've returned from Oxford, so everytime I see her is very special. Speaking of Oxford, I saw Joy today! Joy was one of my housemates at Oxford. I didn't get to know her all that well, but she had come to Covenant to visit Thomas, Ross, and Colby. It was good/bizarre seeing someone from that time.
This evening Sarah and I destressed and watched "Lars and the Real Girl" and the new "Pride and Prejudice". I have TONS of homework to do, but it was so nice to just relax. The downside is that I did not get a chance to do my laundry and thus do not have clean clothes for church. :( So, that is my confession for today. But please continue to pray for me. Pray that I will be more disciplined in the future. I really want to have Sundays be work-free, but that won't happen unless I work really hard on Friday and Saturday.

No comments: