Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am back!

For those of you (including myself) who thought that this blog had crawled into a dark corner and died, it has not! I've realized that even though I'm no longer at Oxford, I am still "following my literary loves". So from henceforth this blog is not going to be focused solely on amazing adventures in Europe, but on keeping you updated on things happening in my life.
So, what's happening today? Moby-Dick! That's right, I am reading Moby-Dick and am actually almost finished with it. I am reading this for American Novel. Other novels that we have read thus far are: Edgar Huntly by Charles Brockton Brown, Charlotte Temple by Susanna Rowson, and The Blithedale Romance by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I am also currently reading Spenser's Faerie Queene for my Renaissance class. Other than reading, I sleep and eat a little bit and hike when I can! :)
Stay tuned for more chronicles of college life.

No comments: