Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Apartment


Hello one and all,


After a very lazy summer of reading, sleeping in, and goofing off, I am now back on Lookout Mountain for my last year at Covenant College. I moved into my apartment on Saturday and have spent the last four days decorating, organizing, shopping, and visiting with friends. My roommate, Sarah Dollar, and I really love the apartment. We each have our own bedrooms with a shared bath, and there is the big room out front that serves as our sitting room, dining area, kitchen, and laundry room. All in all, we both feel like a couple of little homemakers and are enjoying the independence of off-campus housing. Our apartment is one of five in a big house located at 97 Arvle York Circle. The house is rustic looking and has a big front porch with rocking chairs and swings. To sweeten the deal, the view down the road is incredible, and we're only a mile and a half from campus.


Now that I'm no longer in England (Alas, alack!), the focus of this blog is to keep friends and family updated on what I'm doing, plus adding in any stories from my time in England that I neglected to blog about. Stay tuned for more!

No comments: